Sunday, September 4, 2011

How Old Is Too Old

Life In A Nut-shell
"I don't want to be an old Mess"

 I've been asked recently "how long do you want to live?'' Good Question! Let me say this "When I can't take care of myself I think "THAT'S A WRAP."  I don't want to be a burden to love ones, because of  my declined  Mental and Physical faculties. Being a Senior Citizen is a testament of representing the "AGE OF TIME." To be self-sufficient and fundamentally functional is another matter. I'm Inclined to believe the best times in our lives represent our youth driven mind-set. Friends have told me "I'll like to live to be a 100." I will be fine living until I'm in my 70's. What can I do when I reach 70? Good Question! Let's see if I can quantify the significance of getting older.
  1. The Grand Kids
  2. Receive Social Security
  3. Sit On the Porch
  4. Asking your kids to run errands
  5. An Adult Nursery (Being an Elderly Child) Paying someone to take care of you
  6. (No Sex) Still trying to understand !
  7. Family. Who will make sure your in the right Nursing Home
The Cold Reality is that you rely on FAMILY to take care of you. I hope that AGE finds a medium to benefit your senior years in life.


Copyright 2011 by The MessEtte Chronicles, LLC. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.





No comments:

Post a Comment