Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Why Do Men Cheat (When I'm Beautiful)


 If your man's a dog, does that make your "dog" a man
Cheating can be a Mess


Why do Men Cheat? If a man will cheat on Halle Berry "most of you don't stand a chance".  Ever wonder why unattractive females end up with good looking guys. " wonder no more!" These so-called ugly females will do things attractive women won't. Remember you are the ones saying "I don't know who he think I am, I ain't that kind of girl'. To the chorus of your self-proclaimed theme song "You must not know bout me". He must not know about you, but he sure knows about her. " What you won't do, someone else will"... Those middle and bottom tier women can't wait for these top "10 percentile" women to slip up. They are waiting at every corner to snag your empty unsatisfied man, because your stuck on rewind with "You must not know bout me." While you're getting your nails done and spending your day with your single girlfriends, your man is being hounded by the same women you think your man would not be interested in.. Wrong! Not only did he give her a second thought, he gave her a first chance. A chance to explore some of the sexual and  adventurous activities she's been waiting to share. When you arrive home with your shopping bags to a man-less home. Your first order of business is to continue the day chatting with your friends. You assume because your "all that and a bag of chips". "He" must be out with the guys. Wrong again. You have no ideal where this man can be, and because of your vanity you will lose him. Ladies spend a minute of your time to allocate some  attention  to your relationship. It can go a long ways. For those women who say "I'm ugly and my man cheats on me". This blogs not for you...

7 comments:

  1. Men don't cheat. They simply need more than one woman sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  2. And if men are dogs, what can be more menacing than a black dog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why men cheat period. i want to know why women cheat?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some women cheat to pay their bills, some cheat because their whores, others I don't know. If you don't cheat don't bother to responding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the "Top 10 percentile"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Men want women who are confident and I think for some women the idea of doing those things is degrading. There's a stigma on it because of how alot of men treat women. I am attractive and I also please my man, so Ive never had a cheater, but I dont think it's because I do well in bed. I think I just pick moralistic men. I've had times where a man has tried to make me feel bad after performing on him. It was kind of like a one night stand is okay but to give too much is pathetic. Thats fine to me, im a giver but you wont get much if you can't appreciate it and contribute back. Sadly some men ruin it for all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Disagree... Cheating is a choice. Yes!...men want you to look good & take care of them. Those same men should know that grooming takes time away from them. What men do in their alone time (while the woman is maintaining this appearance he loves) is their choice.
    I have seen relationships where the woman is the ideal lady in public and the ideal lady at home... And the man still cheated BC he CHOSE to. Whether it be immaturity, unquenchable lust appetites or frustration..A CHEATER CHOOSES TO CHEAT!

    ReplyDelete