Sunday, August 21, 2011

What Will My Friends Think

When Friends Can Be The Mess In Your Life
Don't be an In-Mess-Tigator

Some of us spend all of our lives waking up  "bright eyed and bushy tailed"  to make sure our friends are happy. For all the time and work it takes pleasing your so-called  friends "Yes Them!" You have little time if any for yourself. These same friends can't wait for you to shower them with your angelic gifts and niceties. They will spend their whole life carving out time for you, so you can continue on your life's quest of "What will my friends think?" Well if you ask me? "I don't give a damn what they think", because most of them are not your friends. I think 3-5 friends will do,because most people fall in the " convenience of now" category:
  1. I need a ride friend
  2. Work gossip friend
  3. Text Message (Mess friend)
  4. Money friend "help me pay some bills got damn it"
  5. Sex friends (lets keep this to a minimal)
  6. Your next door neighbor friend (they are the ones that come out of nowhere)
  7. I need someone to listen to me friend
With a laundry list of these kind of friends, your life will continue to be the Mess that it is. Have you notice how selfish people never seem to have many friends, but the "Everybody loves Suzy" seems to have dozens of friends. The answer is easy my friend "let's do the Math.". Suzy is the one we spoke about in the first paragraph. She will spend her life with the 1-7 (list) "friendship train wreck" and will be used until she has nothing more to give. Find a common interest in your selective friends, and enjoy the fruits of life.

2 comments:

  1. family is not your friends. so i don't care how much you try, most people take you for granted. I'd rather be by myself then deal with phony friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. family can be your fiend if you came from the right family. i have some lovely people in my family who are very loving.

    ReplyDelete