Thursday, August 25, 2011

Don't Eat The Birthday Cake

When Making A Birthday Mess
Little Timmy's Birthday Wish

I've attended several birthday parties in my life and wonder in astonishment when it comes to blowing out the candles. You don't have to be germaphobic to see that this is not a bright idea. I stare in wonderment as Little Timmy plays with his birthday friends, blowing balloons, horns and other celebratory trinkets. Here comes the part we all be waiting for. Little Timmy standing over his Birthday Cake ready to blow out all 10 candles. If Little Timmy doesn't blow them out in the (airborne) first blow, he's granted a second. With all his blowing effort, I can only imagine all the microscopic germs flowing from lil Tim Tim's mouth to the cake. Look at a person blowing from their mouth in microscopic slow motion." A tad bit for the visual senses if you ask me." I think a simple Happy Birthday without all the hoopla of blowing out the candles will do for me. Enjoy your Birthday Cake...

3 comments:

  1. there goes my next birthday cake. thanks for sharing. good info

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is one cake he can have to himself

    ReplyDelete
  3. this blog should be shared all over the internet

    ReplyDelete